WNY Sustainable Energy Association’s Paul Reitan Speaker Series Presents a discussion of “Passive House” by John Rockwell. The Passive House Talk will include:
- Discussion of the different types of ventilation systems and their respective qualities;
- Some energy calculations to demonstrate the value of heat recovery ventilation;
- Evaluating the components of HRVs (Heat, recovery, ventilation) to make informed choices;
- Clarifying the difference between HRV and ERV (Energy, recovery, ventilation);
- Design for single family and multifamily ventilation.
Free and Open to the Public! (1) HSW credit for AIA available. Registration is not required.